General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
: Barbara McCullough-Jones, Executive Director
: Brian Johnson, Board Chair
: Sam Adams, Honorary Board Chair
Important Phone Numbers
Main Address4115 N Mississippi Ave
Portland, OR 97217
Hours of Operation
Mon - Wed: 4-8pm
Additional InformationYear Founded: 2005
Annual Budget: $120,000
Services and Programs
The mission of the Q Center is to increase the visibility of and foster connection wtih metro Portland's LGBTQ community. The center builds public awareness and support, and celebrates LGBTQ diversity through art, culture, and programming. Q Center is a community resource and reaches out to youth, seniors, families, people of color, and gender queer populations.
- Information and referral services, prevention and wellness activities, and materials on Oregon's LGBTQ history.
- Programming addressing community concerns such as health and wellness, safe space for youth and older people, and the needs of today''s families including Kids Korner, a creative, flexible, family-friendly space for kids to play and parents to connect.
- Monthly art installations and related events are generated by the art collective QuArt PDX.
- Recurring events and activities, including monthly Family Play dates, bingo, Daddies and papas Potluck, and a weekly wrtiers group.
- Rentable conference rooms, community event space, as well as office/creative space for Q Center programming.
⇐ Oregon Centers
⇐ ALL Centers
The information contained in this Directory is subject to
change. We recommend that you contact a Center before visiting to confirm operating
hours, locations, etc.
Your Center? If there are changes to be made, information missing,
or photos missing, please use our
Directory Information form .