IMPORTANT - CENTERLINK DOES NOT OFFER CRISIS ASSISTANCE. Please contact your local center or one of the Hotlines below if you need immediate assistance. Thank you.
- Trevor Helpline Toll-free: 866.4.U.TREVOR (866.488.7386)Hours: Seven days a wekk, 24 hours a day National suicide and crisis counseling for lesbian and gay youth. Local resource referrals available.
- GLBT National Youth Talkline 800-246-PRIDE (1-800-246-7743) Hours: Monday-Saturday 9:30pm to Midnight, Eastern time Peer support and resources for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered, queer, and questioning youth.
- CDC National STD and AIDS Hotline Toll-free: (800) 342-AIDS or (800) AIDS-TTY Hours: Seven days a week, 24 hours a day
- GLBT (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender) National Hotline Toll-free: (888) THE-GLNH, (888) 843-4564 Hours: Monday-Friday, 4:00P.M. to MIDNIGHT, and Saturday, Noon to 5:00P.M. Eastern Standard Time
- Linea Nacional del SIDA y ETS Toll-free: (800) 344-7432 Hours: Seven days a week, 8:00A.M. to 2:00P.M. Eastern Standard Time
- National Runaway Switchboard Toll-free (800) 621-4000 Hours: Seven days a week, 24 hours a day Hotline for runaway/homeless youth and their families.
Ask us a question or tell us something interesting about your LGBT Community Center. To help us better answer your question, please provide the city and state (or province/country) where you live. Thank you.