Register for the 2019 CenterLink Leadership Summit
September 19-21, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Welcome! We're truly excited you want to participate in this unique event. Here are some things to know before we get started:
- Member Centers of CenterLink and Non-Members may attend.
- If you do not already have a login for this website, My CenterLink, we will begin the process of setting that up. Active Member Centers as well as Leadership Summit attendees have access to this constantly-growing resource portal.
- We do not store any personal transaction details such as credit card numbers. We use PayPal (no account needed, of course) to process your credit cards. We'll only track how much you paid, the transaction identifier, and the status of that transaction as reported by PayPal. If you prefer to pay "offline," you'll be given the choice to submit a check.
- Your connection to My CenterLink is encrypted at all times. You should be cautioned, however, that entering critical information over un-encrypted wireless connections, especially in public places, may not protect you from prying "eyes."
- Your registration fee includes admission to all conference sessions, breaks and luncheons.
- REFUND POLICY: We are sorry, but due to administrative and processing costs, we are only able to offer a 75% refund at least 30 days in advance of the event date. There are no refunds less than 30 days in advance of the event date. Partial refunds are issued via check upon written request. Thank you.
2019 Leadership Summit Rates
|Early Registration - by 8/1/2019||$250.00||$300.00|
|Attendee Registration - after 8/1/2019||$300.00||$350.00|
|Additional Attendee2 - by 8/1/2019||$200.00||$200.00|
|Additional Attendee2 - after 8/1/2019||$250.00||$250.00|
1Prior Attendees are folks who attended the 2018 Leadership Summit. You'll need the "special code" to get this rate and you'll have to register before the date indicated.
2Attendees after the first paid registree from an organization qualify for this reduced rate. It is the same rate for member and non-member centers.
Note: each attendee must use a unique Email address for registration.