River Road Unitarian Universalist Congregation
Last Updated: 7/12/2017
Ana Lim, Congregational Administrator
6301 River Road
Bethesda, MD 20817
InstructionsBuilding Manager needed for a 60 year old church in Bethesda, MD (DC Metropolitan Area). Job duties will be a combination of facilities management and custodial duties, with some supervisory responsibilities. This 40 hour/week, year-round position includes Saturdays and Sundays, and comes with full-time benefits including paid time off, health insurance, pension (after one year) and disability insurance. Annual salary $40/K. Position to start in early August.
• Knowledge and skills in use and maintenance of building machinery, cleaning materials, products, and equipment.
• Must be prompt, reliable, and physically able to handle heavy work such as handling heavy equipment or shoveling snow.
• Demonstrates the ability to make sensible decisions in an emergency situation.
• Must have good communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively with a variety of people in routine and stressful circumstances.
• Must have a reasonable level of computer literacy in order to work email and basic programs.
• Handy at a wide range of minor repairs, familiar with major building systems such as HVAC systems, fire alarm and electrical systems.
• Previous building management experience desired.
• College education preferred.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to Ana Lim. References will be requested later.
⇐ Back to Jobs